Custom Cape Skin Pack (1.2 Beta Only)
Custom Cape Skin Pack incorporates one single skin, however, it’s not only skin. It’s a skin with a cape! The cape doesn’t give you any additional capacities yet it beyond any doubt looks really cool.
This component will probably not exist for any longer since capes should be restricted to specific players just, so appreciate it while it endures!
Creator: Dexter_Kun, Twitter Account
How does it work?
After you’ve downloaded and imported the skin pack to your game then open the skin picker and select the skin with a cape.
So far I’ve only been able to test it in local multiplayer with no other players. I haven’t been able to test whether it works in multiplayer or not yet so it would be greatly appreciated if someone could verify that.
How to customize the skin and/or cape?
- Download the.ZIP file and use 7-zip, ES File Explorer or a similar program to extract the files into a folder.
- Open the extracted folder and find the skin and cape.PNG image files. You can modify image files by using an image editor such as GIMP or Photoshop.
- Save the modification and make sure it is saved a.PNG file in the extracted folder.
- Open the folder and select all files and compress (ZIP) them using 7-zip, ES File Explorer or similar.
- Rename the .ZIP file to example.mcpack
- Import the .McPack file.
- Download Skin Pack.McPack
- Start Minecraft PE
- Open the skin picker
- Select the custom skin with the cape